Close Menu

Forum

Cut or Uncut / Fetish / Gay Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 23, 2018 6:55:PM

braxious

Cut or Uncut

I have a liking for cut guys.  I am uncut myself and I'm wondering what other men on here think..

Do you like your man to be cut or uncut?

Are you cut or uncut yourself?

If you are uncut would like to be cut?

If you were cut later in life do you miss the foreskin?

Finally if you are cut was it down to tradition, religious, medical or for aesthetic reasons?

#2 Jan 23, 2018 7:18:PM

licks1

Re: Cut or Uncut

I'm uncut and prefer my men to be uncut as well. Having said that, it wouldn't be a deal breaker to be with cut men.

#3 Jan 23, 2018 11:15:PM

robert50

I don't have a preference.  A pretty cock is a pretty cock. #just sayin'

#4 Jan 24, 2018 9:46:PM

handsumransum

Uncut and undead

#5 Jan 24, 2018 11:28:PM

chad28

I'm cut because my parents considered it to be more healthy in the long run.   My mother worked in the medical field for her opinion and my father was uncut was preferred that he was cut but did not want to under go that surgery as an adult.

Personally, and in my experience, I find cut to be cleaner.  As well uncut seems to diminish sensation during sex, much as a loose condom does, or even a properly fitting one. 

Asthetically, I'm not crazy about the appearance and heads seem to be smaller.

Big, cut and clean for me.

#6 Jan 25, 2018 1:42:AM

mrgoodfella

The "naked" look of a hard cut cock, with fleshy head, is incredibly erotic!

#7 Jan 26, 2018 11:07:AM

buzz

i love uncut cock.

I'm cut and it makes me so fuckn angry that choice was made for me when i was born. I read somewhere that as much as 75% of the nerve ending in your cock are in your foreskin.

#8 Jan 27, 2018 1:02:AM

Mario1

I'm uncut and real glad my dad insisted I not get cut as an infant.  The sensations are awesome.
As far what I prefer in a sex partner, a big thick cock ....... don't matter if cut or uncut.

#9 Jan 27, 2018 11:40:AM

rugbyfit3

i was cut on med.grounds at 28 so had both experiences some feelings are lost,but you can gain on climax time,and you learn why cheese is best left on the board after a meal.As for other men ive enjoyed both in equal measure.However i was left with an anomaly which is my little secret and reserved for certain men which when utilised can send this usually rugged build into a quivering pulsating wreck<ok bit of artistic licence> and for which i am eternally gratefull
<ps  i cant tell ya id have to fuck ya>

#10 Feb 07, 2018 9:23:PM

Sparkman

Cut Dude here; often wish I was not. That said, no preference in a partner. BOTH are fun to play with!

#11 Feb 08, 2018 4:55:PM

danielishere

Uncut here....prefer cut but not too fussed. Wish I had be cut tho at an early age as sometimes my foreskin gets in the way and its a hassle to keep it clean.

Also being uncut the head of my dick is super sensitive underneath my foreskin and any touch direct to the head with my foreskin skinned back is way too intense. Its for this reason I never enjoy fucking a guy cause most times his arse is too tight and will always result in me being skinned back and then the sensations don't feel very good at all. Condom or not makes no difference. And its no problem fucking most girls cause they are just that bit looser.

Have explored getting cut as an adult but frankly it scares me to much and there are no real medical reasons for doing it and so it would be something id have to pay for and it just doesnt seem worth it in the end. Hopefully enuff will continue to like my dick as it is.

#12 Feb 09, 2018 8:16:AM

b00tster

I^m uncut. Have buds who go wild for that, because of cock cheese. Any other guys with similar experience?

#13 Feb 19, 2018 5:47:AM

santigon

I am uncut, and I notice that a lot of circumcised men have this big attraction to foreskins.

#14 Feb 19, 2018 12:03:PM

braxious

I have also found that being uncut is a big turn on for some cut guys - i think its cause quite a few uncut guys can dock with a guy who's cut

#15 Feb 19, 2018 1:01:PM

ohitsalex

I'm uncut, and I like it. But most girls don't like uncut cock.

#16 Feb 21, 2018 3:25:PM

lookingin2016

I am uncut. A lot of my friends (straight and gay) like it and are very curious about it. Even have had younger guys (hs school jocks) ask about it in the showers (after baseball or basketball practice--I try and wait until everyone is done, until I go in--I am the coach). I like it, because it's different, has more sensitivity and fun to play with when I jack off.

#17 Feb 21, 2018 10:53:PM

Gregy2

i was cut  over 2 years ago as i had a tight fore skin causing peeing and cumming issues

#18 Feb 21, 2018 11:27:PM

JLTCEE2

cut.

#19 Mar 01, 2018 12:12:PM

HungKernow

buzz wrote:

i love uncut cock.

I'm cut and it makes me so fuckn angry that choice was made for me when i was born. I read somewhere that as much as 75% of the nerve ending in your cock are in your foreskin.

The smell better as well

#20 Mar 02, 2018 4:22:AM

hungdoc2

Circumcised penises are just as sensitive as uncircumcised penises. Scientific studies show that circumcision at birth improves overall genital health, decreases the risk of HIV and STD's and results in less infections and problems throughout life. The sexual preference of cut over uncut or vice versa is nothing more than any other preference and being angry at your parents for getting you clipped is as foolish as being angry at them for giving you a bottle over a breast. Most circumcised  dads also circumcise their sons and many women prefer circumcised men. Many gay men put too much importance into a piece of skin that serves no purpose once clothes are worn. 

The whole idea of wanting or not wanting a foreskin is foolish since the only purpose for the foreskin is to allow the head of the penis to form in the uterus.  After birth , there is no benefit to keeping the foreskin and more problems occur in uncut babies than in cut ones. Circumcision has been performed for religious reasons for over 5000 years. At one time all boys born in USA were circumcised because insurance paid for it. Circumcision is unusual in Asians, Australians and Europeans.

The idea of foreskin "cheese" as being desirable is disgusting since this material called "smegma" is carcinogenic, foul and also unhygienic.  Uncut men have a higher incidence of Human Papilloma Virus ( HPV)  and need to be scrupulously clean to avoid rashes and fungal penile infections. Uncut men also cause increased cancer of the cervix in their female sexual partners and increased cancer of the rectum and throat due to carrying HPV in their smegma in male sexual partners.